Be sure to bookmark our new URL, https://bas.cpa
Our tax experts help to take the hassle, frustration and worry out of preparing and filing complex tax returns and financial reports for individuals, families, trusts, estates, businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Tax requirements evolve year over year and come in many forms. The most common of which is preparation and filing of annual income tax returns. Tax requirements for Trusts, Estates, Foreign Nationals, and Expatriates include additional filing requirements.
For Individuals and businesses with assets outside of the U.S., annual reporting obligations are more complex and include requirements for foreign bank and assets reporting.
As tax experts and advisors, our skilled tax professionals are well versed in the tax laws and regulations that impact the compliance, preparation and filing requirements for each of the following tax matters:
Contact us today for assistance with your tax preparation and filing needs.
Tel: (571) 495-2BAS | (571) 495-2227
Our tax professionals can also assist with domestic and cross-border tax structuring, planning, reporting, risk management and US tax filings.
Whether you're the CFO, owner or manager of a business, an officer of a Not-for-Profit organization or a leader of a multinational organization with operations in the U.S. our tax professionals can be of assistance.
Our consultants can also help you to effectively work toward achieving your financial goals. With our assistance, you'll find these tasks easier to accomplish:
All tax engagements undertaken by our firm are prepared and filed by a CPA.
BAS CPA Firm staff also utilize our firm's digital tax preparation and filing capabilities to prepare and file tax returns on behalf of our clients — without the need for face to face meetings. These services enable our clients to digitally deliver their documents to our firm, and to electronically review, sign and file the tax returns — without the need for face to face meetings.
Learn more at https://bas.cpa/digital-tax-services
After your tax returns have been filed by our firm you can track the status of your refund using our Tax Refund Status tools.
Typically, the IRS issues refund checks within six to eight weeks of filing a paper return. With BAS' electronic EZfile services your refund should be issued within two to three weeks.
10. CPAs are well versed in the tax laws and regulations that effect your tax filing requirements – such as complex earning situations, business earnings or losses, investor K-1s, non-profit tax requirements, investment gains or losses, multi-state filing requirements, real estate tax matters, foreign tax matters, trusts, estates, inheritance and more.
9. Year over year tax laws change. What was a deduction last year may not be a deduction this year. Moreover, when dealing with multiple sources of income and investments or international income, you'll want to work with a trusted CPA firm that is up to speed on the many tax laws and who understands how they may or may not apply to your situation.
8. Making mistakes can be very costly. In the end the IRS and state tax authorities hold you responsible for your tax returns. Working with an experienced CPA helps you to avoid mistakes that you may make on your own.
7. Tax preparation and filing requirements are often complicated – and become more complicated as financial situations evolve. Working with an experienced CPA can help you to properly adhere to and apply the tax laws and regulations that apply to your tax requirements.
6. Tax software cannot represent you in an tax audit. BAS Certified Public Accountant Firm provides tax and IRS Notice support.
5. A CPA tax professional can help you make smarter tax-saving decisions. Our firm's tax advisory services provide our clients with valuable insights into tax strategies that help to positively impact their tax position.
4. A CPA tax professional can help you plan ahead. When your tax professional is a CPA they can help to prepare financial statements and plan in advance for tax time – saving you time, hassle and frustration.
3. A CPA tax professional can recommend ways to save on taxes. BAS Certified Public Accountant Firm's tax professionals are experts in domestic and international tax laws and foreign tax treaties.
2. Time is valuable. The hours that it may take you to prepare your own tax returns expand exponentially as your financial situation and filing requirements evolve. Add up the hours that you would spend doing your taxes yourself and calculate what that’s worth. If the answer is too many hours, seek the help of a tax professional.
And the number-one reason you should hire a CPA at tax time:
1. Our CPA tax professionals work hard for you to find and apply any applicable deductions or tax credits – even one significant deduction or tax credit can add up to savings which you may overlook on your own.
Contact our firm's tax specialists today for help preparing your tax returns.